Book Lawn Now Service
And don’t spend your spring working in the yard.
Lock in 20% off one of our three Yearly Lawn Treatment Plans
(new customers only)
We offer lawn care services in the New Jersey communities of:
Berkeley Heights, Fanwood, Gillette, Long Hill, Mountainside, New Providence, Scotch Plains, Summit, Warren, Watchung, and Westfield.
Or fill out the following and we will contact you to discuss our Lawn Now services.
Our Lawn Treatment Services
Organic Plus Lawn Program – MOST POPULAR
- What: An organic-based program with chemical additives to treat weeds and insects. Holganix contains beneficial microorganisms and microbial food sources. We add the chemical prodiamine for crabgrass prevention, Surge for broadleaf weed control, Bifenthrin for chinch bug and surface control, and Imidacloprid for grub control.
- When: Five times a year: Early spring, spring, summer, late summer and fall.
Organic Premier Lawn Program
- What: A comprehensive, organic-based program that adds soil tests in the spring and aeration in the fall. Chemical additives treat fungus, weeds and insects. Holganix, which contains beneficial microorganisms and microbial food sources, optimizes soils. The chemical Prodiamine is added for for crabgrass prevention, Surge for broadleaf weed control, Bifenthrin for chinch bug and surface control, Imidacloprid for Grub control and the fungicide Propiconazole.
- When: Nine monthly visits from March through November
Organic Lawn Program
- What: A fully Organic program for lawn and soil health. It does not directly treat weeds, crabgrass or insects but indirectly makes the area less hospitable for them. We use Holganix, containing beneficial microorganisms and microbial food sources to optimize soils and grow healthier, more sustainable plants.
- When: Five times a year: Early spring (March 15 – May 1), spring (May 1 – June 15), summer (June 15 – Aug 1), late summer (Aug 1 – Sep 15) and fall (Sept 15 – Nov 15),