Scape-Abilities Knows Deer Can Bring Ticks Right to Your Yard
Deer and other animals can bring ticks; mosquitoes can lay eggs in the tiniest amount of standing water anywhere near your home; and other insect pests like ants can find their way into your home.
Let the licensed pros at Scape-Abilities keep the lawn pests at bay and you’ll enjoy your property all season long.
Ants, Crickets and More
- What: An insecticide program to help prevent insects like ants, crickets, centipedes and spiders in and around your home.
- When: Three times per year: Mid-April, early August and early November.
Mosquito Now with Flea & Tick Control
- What: We spray a mist of a solution to repel Mosquitoes from ground level to about 15-feet above the ground primarily on shrubs and plants and fleas and ticks in grasses. The repellents also limit 30 other insects.
- When: Every 4-6 weeks beginning in April.
- What: A spray repellent that will keep deer away from your valuable plants and trees. We use “eco-friendly” Deer-Out©, a menthol based repellent and will occasionally change the product for effectiveness.
- When: Every 30 to 45 days depending on the season.
Where We Work
Scape-Abilities has been serving customers in the New Jersey counties of Union and Somerset since 1991.
You can see our crews hard at work in these towns:
Our landscape professionals are ready to discuss your lawn care and treatment needs or any other property services.