Our Proven Design & Build Process
Design and Build Process
Our in-house professionals work with you to design the outdoor experience you have always wanted. Our certified landscape architects are full of great landscape ideas. They will:
- Assess your site by evaluating sunlight, grading, soil conditions and views.
- Create a design plan and propose solutions that meet your objectives.
- Collaborate with you to fine-tune the design plan to meet your budget and timeline.
- Schedule start and finish dates and discuss the possibility of installing in phases.
We have great ideas and the equipment and experience to bring them to life.
- Pergolas & Arbors
- Natural Stone Retaining Walls
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Outdoor Fireplaces & Fire Pits
- Warm Outdoor Lighting
- Rain Gardens
- Native/Adapted Drought-Tolerant Plants
- Deer-Resistant Screen Planting & Perennials
- Shade Gardens
- Drip and Water Intelligent Irrigation
- Drainage Systems
- Fencing, Steps & Landings, Decks
- Dry Laid Patios & Walkways
- Masonry Walls, Steps & Patios
- Swimming Pools & Spa Features
- Water Features
We will come to your home to discuss your vision, property, budget and current issues. Owner Stephen Costalos and landscape architect Kara Muscarella will analyze your existing plants, trees, structures, soil conditions, and sight lines.
We will work with you to create a scaled drawing accompanied by photos, and material and plant samples. We’ll also take opportunities to bring ecologically sensitive solutions to the plan.
Our skilled in-house installation team and allied tradesmen work with our designers to transform your landscape plan into reality. We will work to ensure that your plan is executed on time and on budget.
Regardless of the size of your project, our attention to detail and our commitment to quality remain constant.
Our Recent Work
Request an Appointment
Our design team is ready to meet with you to discuss the potential of your property.