Lawn Care Services from Scape-Abilities Means Clean and Green
Many of our customers depend on us to make sure they have a lush, green lawn they can be proud of.
If you’re not sure exactly what your lawn needs to become beautiful too. Don’t worry. We have the knowledge and experience to recommend to you just the right combination of treatments and other services to make your lawn the envy of the block.
Lawn Care Services
Our Lawn Care Essentials and Lawn Treatment programs combine to give you the lawn you’ve always desired. Our programs are designed to strengthen your grass and foster strong, healthy turf — ensuring a beautiful, green lawn.
- A thorough cleaning of leaves and debris from you lawn, bed areas, patios, walkways and from behind structures. Between March 1 and April 10.
Standard Weekly Lawn Cutting
- Weekly lawn cutting, line trimming and blowing debris from driveways, decks and walkways. Early April through the end of October.
Eco-Quiet Weekly Lawn Service
- Weekly service using electric trimmers, mowers and quiet leaf blowers for lower noise and no air pollution. Early April through the end of October.
Leaf Service – Limited or Weekly
- Removal of leaves from lawn areas to help promote healthy turf-grass and removal of accumulated leaves from the bed areas at the end of the season.
Organic Plus Lawn Program
- An organic-based program with chemical additives to treat weeds and insects. Holganix contains beneficial microorganisms and microbial food sources. We add prodiamine for crabgrass prevention, Surge for broadleaf weed control, Bifenthrin for chinch bug and surface control, and Imidacloprid for grub control. Five times a year: Early spring, spring, summer, late summer and fall
Organic Premier Lawn Program
- A comprehensive, organic-based lawn care program that adds soil tests in the spring and aeration in the fall. Chemical additives treat fungus, weeds and insects. Holganix optimizes soils. Prodiamine is added for crabgrass prevention, Surge for broadleaf weed control, Bifenthrin for chinch bug and surface control, Imidacloprid for grub control and the fungicide Propiconazole. Nine monthly visits from March through November
Organic Lawn Program
- A fully organic lawn care program for lawn and soil health. It does not directly treat weeds, crabgrass or insects but indirectly makes the area less hospitable for them. Holganix, containing beneficial microorganisms and microbial food sources to optimize soils and grow healthier, more sustainable plants. Five times a year: Early spring, spring, summer, late summer and fall,
Where We Work
Scape-Abilities has been serving customers in the New Jersey counties of Union and Somerset since 1991.
You can see our crews hard at work in these towns:
Our landscape professionals are ready to discuss your lawn care and treatment needs or any other property services.